Hiv window period
Aug 15, 2013
I had two unprotected with some man on 9 November and 24 November 2012 and went for hiv testing on 2 february 2013 when he other encounter was 3 months and the other 2 months.l got tested on the same day and my rsukts were negative is need for a retest and should l be worried or am safe
Response from Mr. Cordova
Your test result is conclusive for the first incident because you are outside of the 90 day window. As for the second incident, your two month result is a really good indicator of your true status, but you must go in for a 90 day test if you want a conclusive result.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- AIDS Infection Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Anal Sex Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.