Hiv window period

I had two unprotected with some man on 9 November and 24 November 2012 and went for hiv testing on 2 february 2013 when he other encounter was 3 months and the other 2 months.l got tested on the same day and my rsukts were negative is need for a retest and should l be worried or am safe

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

Your test result is conclusive for the first incident because you are outside of the 90 day window. As for the second incident, your two month result is a really good indicator of your true status, but you must go in for a 90 day test if you want a conclusive result.

In health,

Richard

I am getting fears that could ruin my mind. Help?!
had my ass licked in massage parlor and am worried