Am I infected?

Hi Doctor,

I just got massaged 3 days ago by a woman (I don't know her status. I assume that she is HIV positive because she used drugs a lot in the past). We hugged and kissed each other. I also kissed her nipples for several seconds. She touched my penis for several seconds before I stopped her. I'm afraid that she has small cuts on her hands and I also have small cuts on my penis. Is it possible for her to transmit HIV to my body?

I'm really afraid now because I lose my weight 1-2 kg.. I heard that weight loss is one symptom of the primary HIV.

Thank you for your answer, Doctor..

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

Unless her hands were gushing blood, I would not be concerned. HIV is not readily transmitted this way. In regards to symptoms, we would generally see them present as a collection of symptoms, not just one like you described.

Bottom line: You were not at risk in this situation.

In health,

Richard

could i have HIV
I am getting fears that could ruin my mind. Help?!