|oral sex hiv risk
Aug 15, 2013
Hi, If a female had vaginal fluid in her mouth and she gave a blowjob to me without a condom. what are the risks of contracting hiv? Would her saliva inhibit hiv immediately?
| Response from Mr. Cordova
I would not be concerned in a situation like this.
HIV does not live well outside of the human body. Any virus that made its way into her mouth would be unlikely to infect someone else. In addition to that, her saliva would help inactivate the virus even quicker, making it unable to infect you.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- A Wet Clear Vaginal Discharge
- How Soon After Can You Test For Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.