|protected oral sex
Aug 15, 2013
3 years ago i had protected oral sex with a prostitute in Prague. She suminiatered the condom. Do I need to get tested?
| Response from Mr. Cordova
I am not sure what "suminiatered " means and neither does Google. However, I can tell you that oral sex is a low-risk activity. Using a condom lowers the risk even more.
I do not think you need to test for this incident in particular. However, anyone who is sexually active should be tested for HIV and all other STD's at least once a year, and preferably every six months.
Based on your question I am assuming that it has been at least three years since your last HIV test. You're way overdue for a full round of testing if that's the case.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Can I Use To Protect Myself During Oral Sex?
- Itchy Rash After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.