bought a dildo with two pieces of anal hair on it

Hi Dr I am a gay male who recently purchased a dildo online. Upon receival I noticed ( and later confirmed ) that the dildo was without the inner plastic package and it had two pieces of human hair ( very likely anal, since I myself had anal hair similar in looks) on it. I touched it, never used it, but put it in my drawer for a few days before I tossed it away. Afet touching it I did not remember if I washed my hands or not , but I definitely touched my own body parts. The dildo was dried but very sticky, looked a dirty with dust and all that. Supposed that it was used by someone who is HIV+, am I at risk? thanks.

No risk no matter if it was used by the world's most infectious and inconsiderate HIV+ person. First of all, it went through the mail. What could survive that? Second it lay in your draw for a few days, further reducing from zero to even more zero the risk of there being any HIV cooties coating your purchase. Lastly, even if (big if) there was HIV on this suspect dildo, touching it with your hands would not lead to HIV infection (even if you blew your nose, rubbed your eye, wiped your tush or picked your nose with the same finger). That is just not how HIV gets transmitted. Scout's honor.

Oraquick Sensitivity vs Specificty
4th time. answer me please