URGENT PLEASE

please has 6 weeks (40days) negative result turn positive? had sex with my hiv positive girlfriend once with condom,experienced burning sensation, fever and spots on my soles and palm which later stop around 3 week after the exposure though the spots are stil visible on my palm and sole.now having eczema like rash on my back and swollen lymph node on my neck,ampit and groin.i was adviced to run batches of test with hiv from this forum after testing negative at 16,26,33days which I did on the 6th week.please could this be hiv infection? why are the symptoms coming in batches? burning sensation,spots on the soles and palm,fever,pain which started on the first week of exposure till the 3 week and now eczema like rash on my back with painful swollen lymph nodes on the 6th weeks and yet the result is still hiv negative.what is the chance of 6th week hiv negative result turning positive at 12 weeks

Hi Testing guidelines are to be tested at 90 days post exposure and as long as no other exposures happened during this time the results are conclusive. The other thing to keep in mind that HIV is not the only sexually transmitted infection you put yourself at risk by having unprotected sex. I would recommend that you receive a screen for STI's to ensure that you are not dealing with another one. There could be a variety of reasons why you are experiencing these symptoms. I recommend you following up with your health care provider for evaluation.

be well and stay safe, Shannon

Please help me very worried
Medication