Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Please help me very worried
Aug 13, 2013

Hi guys u are doing really good job, thanks a lot for that.. Here I have some question please help me by answering all.. I had sex with legel brothel in uk.. She used her won condom and lube.. Condom was safe I checked it didn't break or slip.. Used two condom in two times.. First one Orel and pussy sex.. Second pussy sex.. Both the time condom was safe no damage.. My question is 1) the condom she used that didn't have any lace and had a strong base and it did unroll easily and she gave orel with that condom that means it was not a lambskin condom right.. Be coz I read in Internet saying that lambskin condom stinks and doesn't have base and it won't unroll easily and it has a lace and I saw few pic of those condom , those doesn't look transparent and won't stretch much.. And doesn't have reserve tip is it true please answer.. 2) if man have sex with hiv positive girl without condom.. How often he can get infected.. I read in Internet it's difficult for men to get infect easily from hiv positive girl.. It's 0.04 percent is it true.. 3) if man pee hole is covers from condom and head of dick skin doesn't have any cut its gud anof to protect from getting infect from hiv positive girl is it true.. 4) if girl she has hiv and she is under treatment thn it's difficult for men to get infection haveing unprotected sex is it true.. 5) the sexworkers with whom I had sex she was healthy.. Strong legs with well shap and good body.. She didn't allow me to put finger inside her pussy.. This means she knows how to protect herself what u think doctor plz help me.. Many many many thanks to u.. Please don't ignore.. Answer me as soon as possibal.. Thanks

Response from Ms. Southall

Hi Condoms are effective in the prevention of HIV transmission, as long as they are used correctly and do not break or slip off. Also if lubricant is used it must be water based. You did everything right to give yourself the protection you needed. You ensured the condom was always on. Yes it is more difficult for a woman to transmit the virus to men, but it does happen. Yes if someone is on HIV medication and has a undetectable viral load the risk of transmission reduces by up to 96%. You are also correct in that she knows how to protect herself as well. She doesn't want to get infected with any sexually transmitted infection just as you don't.

Be well and stay safe, Shannon

Previous
Gym Cut
Next
URGENT PLEASE

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.