Any chance of exposure

Hello, Im a medical student currently on rotations. I recently performed a stool guiac exam on an hiv positive patient. I put on gloves obviously and performed a rectal exam, and got a small stool sample on my glove to test if there was blood in the stool. No breaks in the glove or anything, Is there any risk of transmission here from performing this exam? Or am I just freaking out for no reason?

Hi No reason to be freaking out! Wearing a glove is like wearing a condom and gives you the protection needed. As someone going into the medical field, keep educating yourself regarding not only HIV but all of the other sexually transmitted infections. One of the biggest obstacles that those of us living with HIV is an uneducated or judgmental health care provider.

sex with fsw..tensed abt hiv risk
Gym Cut