sex with fsw..tensed abt hiv risk

hi, I am 25 years old .I had sex with female sex worker in chile.I used the condom throughout sex act.she gave oral sex & vagin al sex.I was using condom both acts.I had sex twice.both times I used new condom.condom did not break and slip off.sex lasted maximum 3 min.since she is prostitute, I am worried about HIV even though I used condom.this was my first sex in my life.she is 29 years oldwhat is chance for me to get infected ? I searched from internet that HIV infection rate in fsw in Santiago chile is very less.its been six weeks now after my sex.sofar I got mild mouth sore & got healed in 7 days.please give your comments.I am posting this second time.waiting for your answrrs

Hi Condoms are effective in the prevention of HIV transmission, as long as they are used correctly and do not break or slip off. You gave yourself the best protection for HIV transmission. Ensuring that you used a different condom for each act and ensured that it was always in place and there were no tears and or slippage. Your risk is extremely low to no risk.

HIV Infection Concern for Self and Wife
Any chance of exposure