HIV Infection Concern for Self and Wife

I had an exposure to HIV infection on the 25th May with a CSW in Thailand and am very concerned. The risk involved: Oral sex and vaginal intercourse both with condoms. No kissing exchange of body fluids. The condom appeared to be intact with no leakage/penis was never in contact directly with vagina. As I had shaved I felt slight sensation on the base of my penis - worried if HIV transmission could take place from vaginal fluid onto hair follicles/shaved area. To the best of my knowledge I have showed no symptoms.

Hi Condoms are effective in the prevention of HIV transmission, as long as they are used correctly and do not break or slip off. You did the right thing by protecting yourself. HIV cannot enter through hair follicles etc... Testing is the only way to know for sure if you are HIV positive or not. But what you have described your risk of HIV transmission is extremely low.

totally scared
sex with fsw..tensed abt hiv risk