hiv

i am test positive and my husband not, i go throughe taught time stigmatization i am lonely

Hi I promise there is life after diagnosis. There are medications available that if taken correctly will suppress your virus and help keep your immune system healthy. It's incredibly hard at the beginning but you can do this. I've been HIV positive for 22 years now and my husband is negative. I know of so many people who have been able to see beyond their own diagnosis and continue living life. You can ask your health care provider for an AIDS service organization where you can get more support and education. The more you learn about this the more you take control of you life and your HIV. It is also important for your partner to learn more as well. This way you both can make educated decisions about your lives together.

Be well, Shannon

Question on testing
heeeelp