Door to Door salesman spit in my face

I'm really worried a man selling cleaner door to door got upset with me when I didn't buy his product. He spit at me I didn't get a lot of spit just a mist to the face and Im not sure if it went in my eye. Im worried what if his spit had blood in it what is my risk? Should I be tested is this a small risk is Pep needed? Thanks for your advice I know you get a lot of questions on here.

Hi Getting HIV through being spit on carries an extremely LOW risk of HIV transmission. It is not a risk that warrants PEP. HIV transmission occurs when there is a direct prolonged exchange of body fluid. And there needs to be a significant amount of liquid. It is not passed through saliva and it would be if there were blood in the spit but again it would have to be a large volume of blood.

Gym Water
I know you get a lot of questions but please answer this with just a yes or no