Gym Water

Hello Shannon i was at the gym last sunday and i accidentally drank some water from a bottle that wasn't mine i dont know if there was blood on the bottle or in the water and not sure if i had any cuts in my mouth i didnt see do i have anything to worry about

Hi Nothing to worry about! HIV transmission doesn't occur through casual contact which this is. HIV transmission occurs when there is a direct exchange of body fluid and the main modes for this to happen are through unprotected vaginal or anal sex, sharing needles and mother to child through breast feeding.

Totally conclusive as in no way??
Door to Door salesman spit in my face