Totally conclusive as in no way??

People don't test positive after 6 hiv antibody test last being 10 months after incident all negative right? My exposure was unprotected vaginal sex and it's now been over a year since the incident and I still have major hiv symptoms. All my test where antibody only with blood drawn from vein and sent to quest I have no idea the generation of the test or anything just that they where only for antibodies :(. Plz help with your complete input for I wanna have a child with my girlfriend. I tested negative for all other stds including hep, and htlv at 28 weeks after as well. There is no way this is hiv right? I've even went past the 6 month window period. I'm only 25 and was a healthy man before.

Hi All of the testing that is available currently use the same guidelines that you test at 90 days post exposure and as long as there are no other possible exposures during this time the test results are conclusive. At 6 months and 10 months having your test come back negative you are HIV free.

urgent please
Gym Water