urgent please

I had sex with my hiv positive girlfriend with condom,developed fever,burning sensation and pains with spots all over my soles and palm which I suspected were rashes,went for hiv test on the 16th day, 26th which all came back negative.full blood count showed reduced rbc,platelet and wbc. I was asked to run stds tests with hiv test also on this forum when I asked about the possibility of me being infected by my positive girlfriend even though the sex was once and we used condom.i have repeated the test again at 31(chemwell test) and 33 (rapid hiv strip test)days and both came back negative,meaning hiv negative result at 5 weeks after exposure.i ran a repeat of cbc with normal wbc(5.6) count ,normal rbc(4.99) but my platelet further reduced from 239 to 219 and HB from 14.1 to 13.8 and lymphocyte count still at 55% and neutrophil at 38%.i did sts test and they were negative.am still worried about all the sudden reduction in my HB and PLT count.please what are my chances that I have been infected but not been detected after 5 weeks of hiv negative test result.i am seriously worried and I really you to talk to me please

Hi First, we know that condoms are effective in the prevention of HIV transmission, as long as they are used correctly and do not break or slip off. It is also more difficult for women to transmit the virus to men, especially more so if she is on medication and has an undetectable viral load. Second, all of your testing thus far is showing that you are HIV free. The guidelines for testing are to test at 90 days post exposure and if there are no other possible exposures during this time the test results are conclusive. There can be many reasons for labs varying, everything from colds, flus, to allergies. Since you have been in care and being followed by your health care provider you are in good hands and I would recommend the final HIV testing at the 90 day mark but again your risk of HIV transmission is very low.

Possible blood transmission risk
Totally conclusive as in no way??