Possible blood transmission risk

Hi I work with autistic children and another adult. The kids were wrapping her arm with some post-it tape and she received a cut from one of the kids who was pretending to operate on her. They were just playing a doctor game with us. Anyway I could not tell if her cut was bleeding or not. But a few seconds to a minute later after taking the tape off her one of the kids wrapped up my arm with the same tape. I didn't think anything about it at the time. But a day later I noticed a couple light scratches on the same arm I was wrapped up in. They had little blood marks on the surface. Considering the other helper had gotten that cut and then been wrapped with the same tape that later was used to wrap my arm with a possible open cut is there any reason to be concerned? This has really been worrying me. I would greatly appreciate your help. Thanks for your time.

HI Transmission of HIV requires a massive exposure to blood or other infected liquid for a prolonged period of time. In the example that you have described the risk of HIV transmission is not present. First of course the child would have to be living with HIV, second the transmission would have to be a direct exchange of body fluid. Also once HIV leaves the body it begins to die and is unable to infect. HIV transmission is most easily acquired through unprotected vaginal and anal sex and through sharing needles, and mother to child through breast feeding.

Your risk is considered casual contact and is not a risk.

cut at a store
urgent please