cut at a store

I went to several stores the other day to shop for supplies for my classroom. I got home later that night and i put hand sanitizer on and found a tiny non bleeding scratch that stung when I put the sanitizer on. It was scabbed iver the next day. I didnt feel anything scratch me, but it must have happened at one of the stores. I wanted to know if i am at risk for infection since there were so many people shopping and i really dont know if someone scratched/cut themselves before me? Also, my brain is thinking that maybe I was scratched my a used needle atthe store, like when needles were left in clothes a few year back at a Walmart. (I figured im paranoid about that) I just get paniced when i see a scratch and I dont know how I got it. Thank you for responding.

Hi You can not get HIV from touching or being scratched from an inanimate object. Transmission of HIV from a contaminated surface would require massive exposure to blood or other infected liquid for a prolonged period of time.

HIV transmission occurs when there is a direct exchange of body fluid and once HIV leaves the body it begins to die and is unable to infect.

There is no risk of HIV transmission from your experience.

Correction?
Possible blood transmission risk