Hiv through needle prick.:*

Thanks for your previous responce . As it is said that if both wound are bleeding actively then the transmission of hiv takes place . The same is my case . Just after drawing blood , The hiv positive person whose finger was actively bleeding press his finger against my arm ( place of needle prick which was bleeding also ). I would like to know that . 1) Why in my case hiv transmission can not occur as both were bleeding ( my arm and his finger ) 2) Do i need to go for test . Please explain in alittle bit more detail that why hiv transmission can not occur in this case , i am worried:* Thanks again

Hi So yes there is a small risk, but just that small. There would have to be a significant amount of blood with prolong contact. The person would also have to have a high viral load and not on treatment. Testing guidelines are to be initially tested 3 weeks post exposure and then again at 90 days if no other exposures happened during this time frame the results are conclusive.

The risk again is extremely small but testing would give you the peace of mind.

possible transmission -please provide with me answer, repeatedly asking plz.
Correction?