possible transmission -please provide with me answer, repeatedly asking plz.

Hi, I had white vaginal discharge and got tested in clinic, doctor performed wet mount test, I am not sure about the instruments he used, if the instruments like speculum is used on some other patients who is hiv positive, and the same used on me, could i be infected. When I removed my undergarment it fell on the floor, which i had to wear again, I am worried whether some blood would have spilled on the floor and remain wet because the tissues in the dustbin nearby had fresh blood on it. is hiv transmission occur as i used the same underwear and i had vaginal discharge. Another question is: Can HIv survive frozen. I had bleeding of pimples, and i applied turmeric on my face during face wash which leads to pain on face, so i placed icepack kept on refridgerator (freezer) if the surface of icepack would have contaminated with HIV positive blood/body fluids is there chance of HIV transmission as my pimples were broken and bleeding. I am panic thinking of these two incidents. Should I get tested for HIV? Your reply will mean a lot to me. Thanking you

Hi You cannot get HIV through this manner. HIV transmission occurs when there is a prolonged and direct exchange of body fluid through vaginal or anal sex, sharing needles or mother to child through breast milk.

HIV begins to die once it leaves the body and becomes unable to infect. Any type of cleaning of instruments increases that time of HIV death and the inability to infect others.

No reason to panic! You are HIV free from this experience.

HIV transmission from a razor
Hiv through needle prick.:*