hiv testing

hello, i asked a question some few weeks ago and you ask me to get tested. I went for the test and it was negative.had unprotected sex two years ago and since then i have never being sexually active.Should i believe the results since symptoms still persist.

Hi The guidelines state that receiving a test at 90 days or longer post exposure and as long as there were no other exposures during this time the results are conclusive. So yes you can trust the results of the test. I would recommend that you follow up with your health care provider for continued evaluation of the symptoms you are experiencing but again from what you have stated it is not HIV.

please I am stressed out with this esr rate :(
Vagina touched blood on toilet seat! Help me please!