please I am stressed out with this esr rate :(

I had transvaginal ultrasound on November 30th 2012.. next day I had loose black stool and headaches.. my periods were very heavy and sticky.. had joint pains .. i tested for cbc and esr on 15th day after ultrasound.. my lymphocyte count was just 16% and esr rate 40 mm/1hr.. all were normal.. I did esr test also on Nov 7th because I was diagnosed with typhoid and it was just 10 mm/1hr before .. soo my question is I am convinced that i contracted HIV through ultrasound.. had UTI infection also after that.. a painful sore formed near my vulva.. my neck is paining.. i also had a painful sore formed under my arm.. had a pink blotch on right upper arm.. which lasted till today.. sticky vaginal cottage discharge which is itchy .. still had many symptoms that I cannot write only.. all symptoms related to HIV.. tested negative for HIV and other std after 3 months.. HIV test was rapid.. again at 6th month I had a 2nd rapid test....negative again.. doctor please tell me what all tests to follow to rule out all strains of HIV i.. I am from india.. please tell me what all tests to be formed.. your suggestions would ease my anxiety and fear.. i never been in a relationship with anyone except my husband.. he is also clear from all std.. just tell me what should i do now..

Hi Sorry you are going through all this. I can tell you that after what you have described and the results of your testing that it is not HIV! Guidelines for HIV testing are to be tested after 90 days from possible exposure and as long as there are no other possible exposures during this time the results are conclusive.

What I do recommend is that you continue follow up with your health care provider for the symptoms that you are experiencing as obviously something is going on but again it is not HIV from what you have described to me.

HIV infection possibility
hiv testing