Help, please!

Hi, i'm a 18 Brazilian guy, and i'm really scared about a situation... Can u help me please? First of all i say sorry for the bad english and the descritive language!

Last day i was with a sex worker, i used protection and all, but in the "beggining" of my penis (where maybe the condom was not protecting), some hours later (same day) i saw a swelling, like a bee bite. Can it be a symptom of the "entry" of HIV? You've heard it before? Thank you a lot

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in. Given the fact that it happened so quickly after the incident it does not sound like anything STD (HIV included) related.

If it does not go away within 48 hours, or gets larger then I would suggest a trip to your doctor to determine possible causes.

In health,

Richard

3rd POST PLEASE ANSWER!!!
why is window period is less at low risk