|mouth ulcer and oral sex
Aug 2, 2013
Hi Richard, Please help me, I am kind of freaking out!! What are the chances to contract AIDS from giving unprotected oral sex to a women? I have heard that the chances are very low, however if you had an ulcer in your mouth you were at risk, is it true? I have preformed oral sex in a women (I have no idea if she is HIV positive or not) and I had a mouth ulcer, should I worry? Thank you very much! Best regards!
| Response from Mr. Cordova
I do not think you need to be worried.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Oral Ulcers After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Oral Sex With No Protection What Are The Chances Of HIV
- What Do Ulcers In The Mouth Look Like When U Are Hiv Positive?
- How Does Genital Herpes Spread?
- Can You Get AIDS From Getting Scratched?
- Can You Get AIDS From Touching Used Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.