mouth ulcer and oral sex

Hi Richard, Please help me, I am kind of freaking out!! What are the chances to contract AIDS from giving unprotected oral sex to a women? I have heard that the chances are very low, however if you had an ulcer in your mouth you were at risk, is it true? I have preformed oral sex in a women (I have no idea if she is HIV positive or not) and I had a mouth ulcer, should I worry? Thank you very much! Best regards!

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

The risk of HIV transmission with oral sex is extremely low. The mouth ulcer could have potentially increased the risk, but overall transmission was still unlikely to occur.

I do not think you need to be worried.

In health,

Richard

Was I at risk?
3rd POST PLEASE ANSWER!!!