Symptoms with negative tests

Hello,I need your advice.For 11 weeks now after my possible exposure I have a lot of symptoms that don't go away.I had a relationchip for one month were many times we had unprotected sex.11 weeks and 3 days was the last time we had sex.1 week after that i had vaginal pains(until now)and then for three weeks i had extreme fatigue,nausea,headaches and diarrhea but only in the morning.All this time I cannot sleep well at nights.at the begining i had numbness in my hands at night and then and until now i have tremors during the night that do not go away.The tests until now are negative.Antibodies after 4 weeks,eliza and pcr at 6th week and antibodies again 11 week.I will also do the test at the three months period.How possible it will be after that to have the virus if the test comes back negative?I am pretty sure i have something because all this time my body has changed a lot.I also have a white tongue and a very different taste all this time and rashes of course...

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

By 28 days most people will show up reactive or positive on an HIV test. You are correct in going in for a final test at 90 days. I am confident your result will remain negative.

If your symptoms persist I would suggest a visit to your doctor to determine other possible causes.

In health,

Richard

insertive fallatio risk
Unusual way of HIV transmission?