How soon should I get tested for HIV/STD?

I had sex at the massage parlor Wednesday afternoon, I chose to have sex at this place because I barely get any action. First I had sex with this lady with a condom on, then the condom slipped off and it wasn't good to be used again... then she gave a handjob but wasn't feeling comfortable with it.. so I told her to suck me but didn't have a condom at that moment, she complied but this just lasted a few seconds (first Mistake, even on BJ's I should wear a condom)..she was trying so hard for me to ejaculate, but couldn't and was still horny, then I told her to get on top and get a condom but she refused and told me she didn't have a condom but then she went on top of me but for 1 minute without a condom.. at that moment you don't think about it, then took my thing of and she gave a handjob in which I finished ejaculating... I never ejaculated inside of her when we where unprotected, then she spray on me some type of alcohol that she said and claimed that it kills any type of bacteria , in which I believe it kills most of the bacteria from STD..then I got cleaned and left.. Do you know if massage parlor workers take care of themselves and get checked, because I dobut that this lady also risked herself to please a stranger for money.. my concern is when should I go and take the HIV/STD test..and also, should I takepost exposure prophylactic ?? I want to discard any type of sexual disease. I heard the chances are low but you never know what's going to happen...after this I'll never have sex without a condom at any moment, if its necessary refrain until marriage.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

Anytime you have unprotected penetrative anal or vaginal sex the risk for HIV is increased. Since this was a one-time, brief occurrence, and you were the insertive partner, it is doubtful that transmission occurred.

I would suggest testing for HIV and all other STD's 90 days from the incident. In the future, be sure to use a condom from start to finish each and every time.

In health,

Richard

worried
insertive fallatio risk