Aug 2, 2013
Does antibiotics and immune system builders(proimmu) affect hiv results? either positive or negative,
Response from Mr. Cordova
Nope. Neither of these would affect your HIV test results.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Whats The Percentage Chance Of A Man Getting Hiv From A Woman?
- Does Hiv Rash Goes Away For Itself?
- Will Having My Genital Warts Removed Decrease My Chances Of Spreading It?
- Why Does Chlamydia Infect Woman More Than Men?
- When They Do The Hiv Blood Test Do They Also Check For Herpes?
- Can You Get Vaginosis From A Latex Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.