Aug 2, 2013
Does antibiotics and immune system builders(proimmu) affect hiv results? either positive or negative,
Response from Mr. Cordova
Nope. Neither of these would affect your HIV test results.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If A Man Is Infected With Hiv Can He Pass It On To His Unborn Child?
- Will Shingles Occur On Both Sides Of The Face?
- When Will A Woman Find Out She Has Gonorrhea?
- What To Take To Suppress Genital Herpes?
- What Is The Life Span Of A Person Infected With Herpes?
- Syphilis Rash On Hands Legs Feet
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.