Aug 2, 2013
Does antibiotics and immune system builders(proimmu) affect hiv results? either positive or negative,
Response from Mr. Cordova
Nope. Neither of these would affect your HIV test results.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hepatitis C If You Use A Condom During Sex?
- Is Bruising A Symptom Of Hiv?
- Can Worrying About Hiv Make You Have Symptoms When You Don't Have It?
- The Longest Anyone Has Lived With Hiv
- How Long Does It Take To Get Hiv After Having Sex?
- Does A Viral Load Tell How Long You Had Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.