urgent help please

I had sexual intercourse with my hiv positive girl friend about 4 weeks ago with condom which did not break or slipped out after which I started feeling feverish,burning sensation and pains,i tested for hiv on the 16th and 26th of which both came out negative, I have been experiencing dark spots on my palm and sole and now coming up to my feet and leg which I suspected were rashes, please could I have been infected? my platelet, rbc and wbc have all dropped, am worried and I need your help.what are my chances of being infected after having sex once with condom even though she was a known hiv patient

HI First, condoms are effective in the prevention of HIV transmission, as long as they are used correctly and do not break or slip off. Also if lubricant is used it must be water based. Second it is difficult for women to pass the virus onto men and third condoms don't protect against a few of the other sexually transmitted infections.

I would recommend that you follow up with your health care provider for a complete sexually transmitted infection screening which should include an HIV test. But again HIV is not high on the list but being tested and screen for other STI's and receiving evaluation of your symptoms.

Bathroom Floor - Please Help
Could I be infected with HIV?