Splashed on Genital Wart!!!

Today i went into a grocery store and couldn't hold it it. So i went to the restroom which i normally don't use in public. Half the lights were out in the bathroom and i couldn't see very well. I hovered over the seat to use the restroom and some of the liquid from the toilet splashed me on the vagina. I have a little patch of genital warts that i am using aldara to get rid of them and the area is sore and swollen, but isn't bleeding. My question is if there was blood in the toilet like from menstration and I didn't see it because it was dark is there a way if it contained HIV that I could have contracted it from the liquid splashing up on my vagina and on the sensitive area where the wart is? I know that the stall was empty for at least a minute by the time I went into it. If there was blood in the toilet would it be diluted and pose no risk. I am very worried that this could have put me in danger. I know that people don't get infected from toilets, but i was wondering if there was still a risk.

HI You cannot get HIV through casual contact this includes sharing toilet seats. HIV transmission occurs when there is a direct exchange of body fluid for a prolonged period of time. This is why HIV transmission occurs mainly through vaginal or anal sex, sharing needles and mother to child through breast milk.

If there were blood or vaginal or seminal fluid on the toilet seat, the one thing to keep in mind is that once HIV leaves the body it begins to die and becomes unable to infect.

You are HIV free from this experience, Be well and stay safe, Shannon

Sharing drinks having a small cut in the tongue
Bathroom Floor - Please Help