Sharing drinks having a small cut in the tongue

I know there are many questions which are similar to this but I still need some clarifications. I have accidentally spilled in my own glass some coke zero from a can which belonged to a person positive to HIV and who hadn't used a glass. My concern is that this happened the day after I cut my tongue with a bite while eating. The cut was the size of a teeth an it seemed to me it was not bleeding. The can of coke remained on the table for at least 10 minutes before I got it and when I drunk it it was close to the environmental temperature. I don't know if it was colder before. As I can't know wether the person who drunk from it had bleeding sores and cuts or not, what are the chances that I could have been infected through the cut in my tongue while drinking? How long would the virus in the blood survive in a not cold coke zero considering the PH is 3.5? I know casual contacts are not considered a means of transmission but does this hold in my scenario as well? considering the cut in my tongue? Should I be tested for such a casual contact?

Hi You cannot get HIV from sharing drinks, utensils, casual contact etc. If the person prior to you drank out of the same can there would have to be significant amount of blood on the can (visible to your eyes) and you would have to have an open cut or sore on your mouth. And even with that the risk of HIV transmission is very small.

HIV transmission occurs when there is a direct exchange of body fluid, a large amount and for a prolonged period of time this is why it is most commonly and more easily transmitted through unprotect vaginal or anal sex and sharing needles.

Again, just casual contact is not a risk of HIV transmission.

re: 3rd time asking, please help!
Splashed on Genital Wart!!!