re: 3rd time asking, please help!

Thank you for your response Shannon. I'd like to ask you sonething else if it's too much trouble. I kbow you said symptoms appear in a variety of ways, but is it common for HIV rash to appear as an itchy hive like rash that comes and goes? This has been happeniing on he back of my forearm for the last couple of days and my forearms also appear to be blotchy. Thanks for any information you may be able to give me.

Hi A skin rash that stays and doesn't just come and go is a sign. But again as I stated everyone experiences symptoms differently. If you feel you have put yourself at risk by having unprotected sex or sharing a needle I recommend getting tested. Everyone should know their status.

Be well, Shannon

Possible transmission
Sharing drinks having a small cut in the tongue