HIV transmission by saliva via kissing

I recently kissed a bar girl-French kissing and tongue licking. My lips used to remain dry and I used to bleed sometimes due to dry lips. But that day, I was not bleeding on my lips.it is possible that some small cracks existed. What is the likelihood of getting HIV infected from her saliva? I don't know of her HIV status. Should I get tested? What test to perform?

Hi HIV transmission does not occur through kissing as saliva doesn't pose a risk for transmission. Which is why HIV transmission through oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission.

You are not HIV infected from kissing.

unsafe sex
HIV test after 60days