|HIV transmission by saliva via kissing
Aug 1, 2013
I recently kissed a bar girl-French kissing and tongue licking. My lips used to remain dry and I used to bleed sometimes due to dry lips. But that day, I was not bleeding on my lips.it is possible that some small cracks existed. What is the likelihood of getting HIV infected from her saliva? I don't know of her HIV status. Should I get tested? What test to perform?
| Response from Ms. Southall
You are not HIV infected from kissing.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Skin A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Oral Ulcers A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Bronchitis After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Burning Urethra After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Dark Bumps After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Dark Bumps After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.