Stepped on security tag

A few days ago while walking through the mall I accidently stepped on a clothes security tag. The large pin went through my sandal and stabbed me in the foot. I immediately removed the pin. A few seconds later a small amount of blood came from the puncture site. I cleaned the site and covered it. I didn't think about it at first, but now I am concerned that the pin may have been contaminated with some kind of virus from the person who had previously touched the tag. Should I get tested? How concerned should I be?

Hi No need to get tested for HIV, this is not a way for HIV transmission to occur. There would have to be a significant amount of blood on the pin and it would also need prolonged contact. Also once HIV leaves the body it begins to die and becomes unable to infect.

Can HIV be passed through contaminated food?
blood on salad