Can HIV be passed through contaminated food?

I had to get tested for STDs a while back because I found out my boyfriend at the time had been sleep around. HIV was my biggest fear. I took a test at 4 months (negative) and one at 7 months (negative). I then found out a boy that was working with me had HIV and some other things. He is also a drug addict. I am scared beyond words that he put blood in my food and wanted to know if HIV could be transmitted through food. Everyone is saying no and that you would have to have a bleeding cut in you mouth and others are saying any cut. I'm terrified. I have been dealing with this fear almost a year. Maybe I am traumatized from the first test.

Hi You are HIV free! You cannot get HIV from eating food or drinking after someone. HIV once it is outside of the body begins to die and is unable to infect. Also there would have to be a significant amount of blood present. Also the mouth is not a very hospitable place for the virus.

There is nothing to worry about from what you have described.

Really weird question but worried.
Stepped on security tag