Really weird question but worried.
Jul 31, 2013
PLease help I killed a house fly and its blood splattered in my eye is this a risk for hiv if it was a blood sucking fly. Thanks in advance for your advice.
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi You cannot get HIV from a fly, mosquito or any other animal. HIV is only passed from human to human.
You are HIV free from killing a fly!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swallowing Cum How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Are Oral Ulcers An Ars Symptom?
- Is Bloody Nose An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Dry Cough An Ars Symptom?
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.