Really weird question but worried.
Jul 31, 2013
PLease help I killed a house fly and its blood splattered in my eye is this a risk for hiv if it was a blood sucking fly. Thanks in advance for your advice.
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi You cannot get HIV from a fly, mosquito or any other animal. HIV is only passed from human to human.
You are HIV free from killing a fly!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Through Unprotected Sex?
- What Are Shingles And What Do They Look Like?
- Vinegar For Genital Warts
- Time It Takes To Get Genital Warts After Exposure
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.