Unknown status

When is a test conclusive if you don't know the status of the male who you had sex with. We were both under the influence and I am fairly certain protection was used but not 100%. It happened at the beggining of march and I tested at the beginning of August... So 5 months. Is this conclusive? A blood test EIA HIV 1/2 was done. Thank u

Hi The testing guidelines are to be tested at 90 days post exposure and as long as there are no other exposures during this time then the results are conclusive. So yes 5 months and as long as there were no other exposures during this time you are HIV free.

Around 10 time asking pls response..
shannon please answer me