Around 10 time asking pls response..

few days ago I visited a brothel but after reaching here I decided not to go to a sex worker and I immediately came out from that place. but this place was very congested and no one even moving freely. suddenly I felt pain in my right elbow somebody poke me in my elbow with something. whether it is a needle like something or by nail I didn't notice. after reaching home I discovered there was a damage in my skin and when I pressured here a tiny amount of blood comes out. am I at risk of HIV?? please response me I could not sleep nowadays. now I have tonsil( which i have been suffering from around 20 years) and mild cough and also feeling feverish.

Hi I apologize that its taken awhile to get back to you. Your risk of HIV transmission is none! It wouldn't change if you were in a mall or in a church just getting a scratch from an inanimate object. HIV transmission occurs when there is a direct exchange of body fluids through unprotected sex or sharing needles. You cannot get HIV from your interaction.

Hospital water in eyes
Unknown status