Hospital water in eyes

Hi I work in a hospital and got something in my eye so I went to the bathroom to wash it out and there was water in the sink because paper towel had covered the drain. I didnt think about it and I washed my eyes out but the dirty water splashed up on my face. If there was blood in there would the soap from washing my hands have killed any HIV? I have read that water increases the time it takes for any HIV to stop being infectious so is there a risk? If so what do you suggest I do? Thank you for your help I am very worried about what I am reading online.

Response from Mr. Glenn

There is no risk from what you're talking about.

First off, we don't have any visible blood. But even if there was, it would've been out in the world (outside of a human body) for way too long! It would've died and no longer been able to infect someone.

Hope this helps,

Erik

Life span of hiv in Needle or Syringe
Around 10 time asking pls response..