Life span of hiv in Needle or Syringe

i had PCR DNA test 17 days after exposure and thanks God it comes back negative. But while drawing my blood i did not notice that whether nurse use old or new syringe and this thought is killing me .I would like to know that 1) How long HIV can stay in syringe and needle ? 2) What are the chances of infection in this way if she used Hiv patient needle for drawing my blood . 3) How reliable is my 17 days DNA PCR test reliable . Sir you told me before that needle are never re used . But simply this answer is not satisfying my mind . Please answer me of the above mentioned question if possible .

Response from Mr. Glenn

From that last part of what you told me, it sounds like the real issue here is that you're unable to believe the messages that we're telling you.

It sounds like your anxiety is really taking over! I'm sorry to hear this. Anxiety and stress (the kind that is really hard to let go) can be hard to deal with.

It sounds like you need to talk to a real life person face-to-face to learn how to manage these emotions so that you can feel better not just for a little while, but for the long term.

Hope this helps!

Erik

Ejaculate on chest
Hospital water in eyes