Ejaculate on chest

Hi - A couple of days ago, I met with a guy I didn't know very well. We masturbated, and he ejaculated on my chest (there wasn't very much ejaculate). Later, after having showered, I noticed a small mark beneath my sternum. It was mostly covered by a scab, but some of it looked like what I would describe as a pimple that had been popped (in that it was red) but there was no fluid/blood coming from it. When you say transmission can occur through an open wound, how open of a wound do you mean? Does it need to be actively bleeding? The mark I'm talking about was very, very small, but it's enough to make me worried about transmission. Also, I have a bit of hair on my chest; can that deter transmission as well? Can you help me out? Thank you for your time.

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

First off, there's no risk from this situation.

While there's a fluid that could infect, there was no real way for it to have gotten inside of your body.

An open wound needs to be a literal portal into the body. That's why we talk about open wounds bleeding (because your body is literally open!). I hope after that description you can see that an old pimple isn't this kind of thing.

Hope this helps!

Erik

Transmission of HIV with blood in food
Life span of hiv in Needle or Syringe