Hiv from blood hair follicle

Earlier today I was eating out at a restaurant. On the last bite of my sandwich I thought I felt a hair in the food. When I pulled this out it turned out to be a short grey hair with the follicle still intact. The hair follicle was blood red. I am very worried about this as it was in my mouth and I have no idea if there were other bloody hairs in the food that I already eaten. due to extensive dental issues I have many open cuts in my mouth and suffer from bleeding gums. What is the HIV risk from swallowing/chewing a hair with a bloody follicle tip?

Proposing the owner of the hair and blood WAS HIV positive - would I be at risk due to swallowing the blood on the hair?!?

Please respond to this query as I am incredibly worried and unsure of what to do.

Thank you in advance for your help and advice.

Response from Mr. Glenn

There is absolutely no risk from what you're talking about.

It's not possible to get HIV from blood that's been sitting around (if there even was blood!). It doesn't matter if you ate it.

Hope this helps,

Erik

about hepatitis B reactive
Transmission of HIV with blood in food