about hepatitis B reactive
Jul 30, 2013
If I touch a body fluid like vaginal secretion accidentally from a pregnant woman who is hepatitis b reactive with my bare hands, do I am risk in developing same condition? I have a small wound on my fingertip, please do help me.
Response from Mr. Glenn
From what I'm hearing, no.
This body fluid needs to get inside of your body.
A small wound on your fingertip? If this means a fresh cut (like with a knife), then there could be risk. BUT, there's no risk if you're talking about hangnails, dry skin, days-old cuts, etc.
Hope this helps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Cough After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rash After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Catch Hepatitis From Saliva?
- Can You Get Trichomoniasis Without Have Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.