Store bought vibrator

Hello! :) okay so a while ago I bought my first vibrator from Spencer's. After a month went by my evil mind began to formulate problems concerning the product. I called up the store and asked about their return policy and they told me they DO NOT re-sell returned vibrators. Phew! What a relief it was to have heard that. However, I still have anxiety issues and I keep thinking of hypothetical situations of someone somehow placing an 'infected' vibrator back in its package containing HIV and the weird chance of it being the one I purchased long ago. Now I kind of remember the item smelling just fine and don't remember seeing anything on it so should I just stop worrying? Even if it was infected would it be able to survive in a box through a long journey home in the car?

Response from Mr. Glenn

There is no chance of getting HIV this way. None.

This seems to be completely a case of your feelings overwhelming the facts in front of us that clearly say no risk.

Hope this helps,

Erik

Risks of getting deseases while blood sampling
about hepatitis B reactive