sharing needle

i apologise for my question beacause its my 3rd time . i am nervous and out of control by studying differences among the different answers by doctors . This will be probably my last question. Like you say that hiv does not survive outside the body for a minute . 1) 1 Minute time is also for syringe or it can live longer in syringe as compared to open enviroment ? 2)If it live longer in syringe then how long can it live ? i would like to go for PCR quantitative test. There are different window period i study for that test . today is my 13 day after the blood drawing . 3) Is it appropriate time for PCR quantitatie test ? 4) How reliable is PCR quantitative test after 13 days. Billion of thanks for replying . I salute your patience for replying all those answers.

Hi HIV dies once it leaves the body and becomes unable to infect. Yes a PCR would be a reliable test, but we also recommend that someone be tested at the 90 days post exposure.

Possible exposure
3rd time asking, please help!