Ars symptoms timing

What is the correct timing of ARS? Sometimes I read they start after 2-4 weeks and sometimes 2-6 weeks. Or is the 2-6weeks period an indication of the period you may experience symptoms - ie the 2-4 week period plus 2 weeks of ARS duration, totalling 6 weeks at the top of the range.

Thanks.

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there- The best answer that I can give is that symptoms typically present 1-4 weeks after the exposure and can last from several days to several weeks but typically less than 2 weeks. Hope that helps. take care, LHW

Atripla and yeast infection
CDC says this is negligible???