Ars symptoms timing
Jul 29, 2013
What is the correct timing of ARS? Sometimes I read they start after 2-4 weeks and sometimes 2-6 weeks. Or is the 2-6weeks period an indication of the period you may experience symptoms - ie the 2-4 week period plus 2 weeks of ARS duration, totalling 6 weeks at the top of the range.
Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there- The best answer that I can give is that symptoms typically present 1-4 weeks after the exposure and can last from several days to several weeks but typically less than 2 weeks. Hope that helps. take care, LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Tongue An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Blisters After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Floaters After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.