|Ars symptoms timing
Jul 29, 2013
What is the correct timing of ARS? Sometimes I read they start after 2-4 weeks and sometimes 2-6 weeks. Or is the 2-6weeks period an indication of the period you may experience symptoms - ie the 2-4 week period plus 2 weeks of ARS duration, totalling 6 weeks at the top of the range.
| Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there- The best answer that I can give is that symptoms typically present 1-4 weeks after the exposure and can last from several days to several weeks but typically less than 2 weeks. Hope that helps. take care, LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Timing Of Symptoms After ARS
- Can You Contract HIV From Touching Broken Skin?
- Can You Contract HIV From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Chance Of Getting HIV From Insertive Anal Sex With Condom
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Blood In Mouth
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.