Atripla and yeast infection

I have been on Atripla for 2 weeks now, I developed a yeast infection from the 1st day of using the drug, I never had the yeast infection before, The Doctor gave me viginal cream. I'm also using Biogen PH balance and plain yoghurt. Its better now but it wont go away completely. Is it one of Atripla's side effects? How can I completely stop it?.

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hi there This is not typically a side effect of Atripla. While antibiotics have been known to cause yeast infections, antiretrovirals such as atripla have not. Certainly, HIV itself is a cause of yeast infections - both vaginal and oral and perhaps it has nothing to do with the atripla at all. I would continue your medication and talk with your provider. take care LHW

about exess sperm out
Ars symptoms timing