about exess sperm out

my question is what are the side effects arise if an adult person do the semen out daily.i want the answer clearly.whether it causes any blindness to the eyes or any other body part is going to get effected any other future problem arise after getting marriage.so please answer my queries to my mail.because iam doing the semen out daily.please help me out.

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there

I'm assuming by "getting the semen out" you are referring to masturbation. If I am wrong, forgive me. Masturbation is a perfectly healthy, normal and VERY common activity. Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively and/or interferes with your daily life and activities. Also, if done too vigorously it can cause penile abrasions or discomfort. It cannot cause blindness. Take care, LHW

Starting a family
Atripla and yeast infection