What are the chances of being HIV Positive

Thankyou in advance for your time.

I am 39 year old person, never was involved I any sexual activity in my life, not a gay, was not involved with any drugs, never smoked and never took alcohol till today. 20 years ago I used to have an habit of masturbation (at max 2 -3 times in 10 days - for 6 years, but not now).I am not circumcised, I later learnt from one doctor on how to clean myself after some years. I had the following issues over the period of last 20 years

- Pain in the right testical (1992) - it got resolved after taking the medicine Carb amyle forte. - A Swollen armpit (in 1997) with fever for 3 weeks, the abscess was later operated.

Being brought up in a family where my father passed away in my early age(3 years) I don't have anyone with whom i could talk about the above mentioned issues and my masturbation habit. One question to the respected team, what are the chances that I could have got HIV with my masturbation habit and not properly cleaning my penis for some years, even though this question looks weird to most of you, as it is mentioned every where that HIV cannot be transmitted through self masturbation, but what are the chances ?. Are there any medicines out there (homeopathic or others) that produce antibodies that can lead to false positive HIV test results ?.

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there Masturbation is a perfectly healthy, normal and VERY common activity. Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively and/or interferes with your daily life and activities. Also, if done too vigorously it can cause penile abrasions or discomfort. Masturbation does not cause HIV. There are a variety of causes that can lead to someone testing false positive for HIV infection but specific medications are not typical causes. Take care, LHW

masturbated my cock after fingering
Starting a family